Really, there are no costs or hidden fees. For our products, we offer the same or better prices than what you find online. Plus when you order through us, we do all the work and know which are the best vendors to use.
annie & de started their company based on their years of volunteering for schools, communities, teams, and churches, etc. We now also have the industry knowledge and tools to help make your job easier and your fundraiser a success.
We know you are a volunteer with a ton of other tasks to manage. We will handle all the details from setting-up your website, to managing the orders and sorting, bagging and delivering them to you.
Group sales in Annapolis: All schools, teams and groups have their own free group store for fundraisers in Annapolis and AACO. Clients order and pay directly online and we bag and sort each order for you.
We keep up with the latest industry trends and love creating products that your students, team or clients will love too. Let us help make some suggestions for your group, team or fundraiser.
We let you know the price of the item you want to sell, and you determine how much you want to sell it for.
1) If store does not hit minimum of 24 pieces per design, a $25 per item fee is charged to the group store, and the orders are refunded immediately.
2) A $3 Bag & Tag fee will be added to each cart/order to cover the cost of sorting and bagging each order.
3) NO manual add-ons or changes to orders can be made after the store closes.
4) Re-order store can only be re-opened if a minimum of 12 pieces per design will be sold.
5) Items will be delivered within 14-21 days of online store closing.
a) Any item that has been imprinted, or customized in anyway, cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a customization or manufacturer defect.
b) If you find that there is a customization or manufacturer defect, we will be happy to refund or replace the item for the customer.
c) All problems must be brought to the attention of annie & de within 10 business days of delivery